Thursday, 8 July 2010

Bits and Pieces...

Publicity portrait of British-born actor Elizabeth Taylor in a yellow dress as she stands in front of an artificial Christmas tree amidst a pile of opened presents, including a television set, clothing, and a radio, circa 1950s (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Hello everyone. I had a very good day at Bromley Market last Friday, the sun was blazing and my best sale was a hand made emerald and opal pendant. I sell some of my market items on the website www.arabellabianco.co.uk (see link in the sidebar) and will be increasing the range I sell on there over the summer.

Yesterday I popped into the garden and saw a small skipper butterfly in the grass area we've allowed to grow up this year, where did it come from? Amazing considering we live in the suburbs and they usually only frequent country gardens.

With my blog I hope to bring a bit of colour into people's lives. I would love to get some feedback from you out there. What are the good bits you would you like to see more of, and the not so good pieces you want to see less of?

Thank you all so much for spending your time reading my blog.

No comments: