Friday, 23 July 2010

A couple of Book Reviews...

Anthony RobbinsAnthony Robbins via last.fm

Gok Wan 'Work Your Wardrobe'. Style icon Gok Wan gives timeless advice about dressing with pizazz. He divides his book into sections covering Chic Classics, Elegant Extras, Timless Style, Simply Gorgeous and End Note (with a very useful Where to Buy list). Great book which you can dip into or read cover to cover!

Anthony Robbins 'Awaken the Giant Within'. This book is absolutely jam-packed with advice about how to shoot for the stars, and actually get there! Take this excerpt 'You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.' I'm reading this book for the second time, it's so good.

What else am I reading? Well, it's 'HTML 4 Dummies', certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I need to refine my knowledge of this computer language to improve my blogging and website skills!

Find both 'Work your Wardrobe' and 'Awaken the Giant Within' for sale through Amazon under 'My Favourite Books' in the side-bar.

Happy summer reading!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: